Mindsight Skills for Emotional Intelligence
Over the past 40 years emotional intelligence has emerged as a critical theory that helps build meaningful personal learning and change for thinking positively and acting wisely. Recent research has added the link between Mindsight skills and emotional intelligence. According to mindsight experts, Mindsight is the key to emotional intelligence. Join us for a day of exploration through Mindsight and interpersonal neurobiology (IPNB) for developing emotional intelligence!
Mindsight Learning Objectives
- Understand the relationship between Mindsight and emotional intelligence.
- Understand the value of mindsight for building positive emotional intelligence skills for healthy relationships.
- Become familiar with the triangle of human reality and how each leg relates to your mind's development.
- Appreciate Mindsight's role in changing thinking, feelings, and behaviors.
- Review how personal life experiences build the framework for you mind's development.
- Learn how memory is the root of your emotional responses through your mind processes.
- Appreciate the integration of the mind for healthy, positive relationships and how the lack of it builds chaos and rigidity in your mind's processes.
- Understand the importance of neuroplasticity and how we are able to change thoughts, feelings, and behaviors throughout life.
- Learn how to map your mind for positive outcomes in your relationships and work.
- Learn how our social connections affect how we learn.
- Understand the importance of and how to create an integrated self for building harmony in your life.
- Learn how mindfulness helps build focused success outcomes in your goals.
- Open discussion on how you can personally develop mindsight, integrate your mind, and build positive relationships with yourself and others.
- Discuss how you can build new memories and build a sense of internal harmony.
Mindsight Workshop Schedule
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Introductions and goals for the day
Exploring research and key learnings of mindsight
Identifying the important elements of Mindsight and IPNB
Understanding how Mindsight and IPNM integrate with EI
Plated lunch with continued topical discussion
Review and debrief - Understand Mindsight, IPNB, and EI
Developing and learning Midsight skills
Wrap up, report out, and close
Meet Mindsight Facilitator: Ross Ellis
Meet Mindsight Facilitator: Eleazar Cano
Copyright 2017-2018 by Ross Ellis, Eleazar Cano, and ETRI. All rights reserved.